Nicole Price of Robert E. Lee softball signed her National Letter of Intent to continue her career at Rogers State University in Oklahoma. Price, who’s parents are Margarita and Dylan Price, has been playing softball since she was six-years-old. “I feel extremely blessed to have finally been able to sign. Looking over the years, I’ve met so many great people who have supported me throughout my career. Going to college and being able to say I will be an NCAA athlete is truly amazing.”
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Two Democratic lawmakers in Texas filed bills last week in advance of the 2021 legislative session to legalize, regulate and tax personal cannabis use. They argue a legal marijuana industry could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue and create tens of thousands of jobs. If the bill passes, Texas would join 15 other states in legalizing marijuana. Would you support such a bill?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis | Engineering Services Market Procurement Intelligence Report Forecasts Spend Growth of Over USD 222 Million
- Jill Biden, Joe's chief protector, stepping up as first lady
- Key question in Cosby appeal: Does defendant's past matter?
- 'World's loneliest elephant' Kaavan starts trip to Cambodia
- Iran newspaper: Strike Haifa if Israel killed scientist
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.