The Lee College Lady Rebels volleyball team and Ashlynn Lewis, 1, fell to 14-8 overall and 1-3 in Region XIV play Thursday night with a 3-0 (25-21, 25-19, 25-13) home defeat against Navarro College. Lee was led by Sina Toroslu’s five kills and Imari Wilson’s four kills. “The good thing about losses is you have the opportunity to learn from them and I think we learned a lot tonight,” Lee head coach Danielle Essix said. “We’re right in the middle of season so we’re in the midst of our growing pains. We’re getting better and we do great things. We just have to focus on the next play a little sooner.” (Baytown Sun photo by Alan Dale)
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- The Latest: Key pro-democracy group condemns Sudan coup
- Sheriff: Child's remains, 3 abandoned siblings found in home
- Sudan's military takes power in coup, arrests prime minister
- Editorial Roundup: Texas
- Stocks drift mostly lower on Wall Street ahead of earnings
- Mid-Southern Bancorp, Inc. Reports Results of Operations for the Third Quarter of 2021
- Drought-stricken California pounded by massive storm
- Microsoft: Russian-backed hackers targeting cloud services
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.