- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Two Democratic lawmakers in Texas filed bills last week in advance of the 2021 legislative session to legalize, regulate and tax personal cannabis use. They argue a legal marijuana industry could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue and create tens of thousands of jobs. If the bill passes, Texas would join 15 other states in legalizing marijuana. Would you support such a bill?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- No. 2 Baylor wins again without Drew, routing Washington
- Thai pro-democracy protesters rally outside army base
- Mahomes, Hill have huge day, Chiefs hold off Bucs 27-24
- No. 17 Houston takes big lead, tops No. 14 Texas Tech 64-53
- Biden chooses an all-female senior White House press team
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.