- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Two Democratic lawmakers in Texas filed bills last week in advance of the 2021 legislative session to legalize, regulate and tax personal cannabis use. They argue a legal marijuana industry could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue and create tens of thousands of jobs. If the bill passes, Texas would join 15 other states in legalizing marijuana. Would you support such a bill?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Trump says he'll leave if Electoral College seats Biden
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Asia Today: South Korea cases stay above 500 for 2nd day
- Wall decor market in the US to grow by $ 8.19 bn during 2020-2024 | Industry Analysis, Market Trends, Market Growth, Opportunities, and Forecast 2024 | Technavio
- Cowboys miss chance for NFC East lead with another home loss
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.