- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Two Democratic lawmakers in Texas filed bills last week in advance of the 2021 legislative session to legalize, regulate and tax personal cannabis use. They argue a legal marijuana industry could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue and create tens of thousands of jobs. If the bill passes, Texas would join 15 other states in legalizing marijuana. Would you support such a bill?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Fauci: US may see 'surge upon surge' of virus in weeks ahead
- Texas reports 6,041 new coronavirus cases, 48 more deaths
- The Latest: California tightens restrictions as virus surges
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump clings to bevy of bogus election claims
- Grosjean escapes F1 fireball at Bahrain GP after huge crash
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.