Fifty works submitted by photographers from 17 states, Canada and Italy are on display through Nov. 6 at the Art League of Baytown for the exhibit, The Found Still Life, which is part of the regional FotoFest photography show. The gallery at 110 W. Texas Ave. is open with free admission 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday-Saturday. Baytown Sun photo by Mark Fleming
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Pilot Club thanks sponsors of Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Coogs out to ‘run the table’ after loss
- Thousands turn out for 16th annual Grito Fest
- District favorite takes down Anahuac, 25-15
- Women’s Advisory Group hears from Houston Methodist Baytown physician panel
- Sterling wraps up 17-5A tennis title
- ExxonMobil makes annual donation to United Way
- Baytown police association endorses Sarah Graham