The Bay Area Chorus of Greater Houston awarded scholarships at their 41st annual event and concert, “The Voice.” Olivia Cottar, a mezzo soprano from Goose Creek Memorial High School, was awarded $1,500 for the MaryEllen Oliver High School Vocal Music Education Scholarship, for future vocal music education or music therapy majors.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Police: Vehicle plows into Minnesota protesters, killing 1
- Putin likens Russian crackdown to arresting Capitol rioters
- The Latest: Biden meets leaders of 3 Baltic nations
- As infections rise, England braces for delay in reopenings
- Many Iranians fear vote will underscore their powerlessness
- 1 killed, 5 hurt after small plane crashes at Texas airport
- Prime Peke! Wasabi the Pekingese wins Westminster dog show
- Biden, unlike predecessors, has maintained Putin skepticism
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- Baytown to conduct door-to-door survey on June 10
- Ronnie Carl Hooper Sr.
- Let’s get moving! Parks & Rec launches ‘Baytown Moves’ campaign
- Sandra Lynne “Sandy” Vaughn
- Eagles baseball soars to state title game
- Eva Cadena Gamez
- Jason Wayne Little
- Ricardo Hernandez
- Rafael Ochoa Barajas
- Unvaccinated Houston Methodist nurses, workers finish last shifts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.