Coldwell Banker United Realtors provided a helping hand to St. Paul’s Lutheran Church for its 6th annual turkey giveaway. Over 100 people lined up to receive turkeys and the fixings from St. Paul members and Coldwell Banker employees. Inclusive Travel Hut and Marlow Brothers Mortgage also provided donations for the event. From left, Jada Hylton, Lorrie Andrews, Pastor Nancy Simpson, Deana Fojt, Lisa Clary, Sandra Pinon and Lanyce Miller.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Two Democratic lawmakers in Texas filed bills last week in advance of the 2021 legislative session to legalize, regulate and tax personal cannabis use. They argue a legal marijuana industry could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue and create tens of thousands of jobs. If the bill passes, Texas would join 15 other states in legalizing marijuana. Would you support such a bill?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Today in History
- Biden chooses an all-female senior White House press team
- Toyoda Gosei Invests in Ball Wave, a Startup from Tohoku University
- Dave Prowse, actor who played Darth Vader, dies at 85
- Asian shares mixed despite fresh records on Wall Street
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.