- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Two Democratic lawmakers in Texas filed bills last week in advance of the 2021 legislative session to legalize, regulate and tax personal cannabis use. They argue a legal marijuana industry could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue and create tens of thousands of jobs. If the bill passes, Texas would join 15 other states in legalizing marijuana. Would you support such a bill?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Holiday trends to watch: Adult Play-Doh; stores that ship
- Empty seats, delivered feasts as virus changes Thanksgiving
- Dallas OL Zack Martin hurts calf, won't return vs Washington
- Argentines bid a raucous farewell to Maradona amid clashes
- They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.