- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Two Democratic lawmakers in Texas filed bills last week in advance of the 2021 legislative session to legalize, regulate and tax personal cannabis use. They argue a legal marijuana industry could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue and create tens of thousands of jobs. If the bill passes, Texas would join 15 other states in legalizing marijuana. Would you support such a bill?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Asia Today: South Korea cases stay above 500 for 2nd day
- Insights on the Global Pharmaceutical Contract Research And Manufacturing Market 2020-2024: COVID-19 Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Threats - Technavio
- The Latest: Australian state marks 28 days with no new case
- Methanol Market Procurement Report| Roadmap to Recovery for Businesses From the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic | SpendEdge
- Black Friday offers beacon of hope to struggling stores
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
ORDINANCE NO. 14,563 AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF BAYTOWN, TEXAS, AMENDING THE OFFICIAL ZONING MAP OF THE CITY OF BAYTOWN TO REZONE APPROXIMATELY 100 ACRES GENERALLY LOCATED ON EITHER SIDE OF SHEPPARD ROAD, SAN JACINTO BOULEVARD, CONNALLY ROAD, AND THOMAS ROAD, EXCLUDING AREAS DIRECTLY ADJACENT TO JOHN MARTIN ROAD AND WEST CEDAR BAYOU LYNCHBURG ROAD AND INCLUDING MULTIPLE PARCELS, ALL WITHIN BAYTOWN, HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS, FROM AN OPEN SPACE/RECREATION (OR) ZONING DISTRICT TO A LOW DENSITY SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS (SF1) ZONING DISTRICT; PRESCRIBING A MAXIMUM PENALTY OF TWO THOUSAND AND NO/100 DOLLARS ($2,000.00); PROVIDING A REPEALING CLAUSE; CONTAINING A SAVINGS CLAUSE; AND PROVIDING FOR THE PUBLICATION AND EFFECTIVE DATE THEREOF.