Goose Creek Memorial senior baseball player Noah Butler has signed a Letter of Intent to attend Indian Hills Community College, a Division I NJCAA program, in Centerville, Iowa. The program is in the Iowa Community College Athletic Conference and Butler noted an established relationship with the current coaching staff helped make his decision.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Baytown woman celebrates 101st birthday pandemic style
- Judge: Governor should restore lockdown powers
- COVID hospital cases doubled in two weeks
- 2,400 residents facing shut-offs over water bills
- Baytown hoping Pirates Bay, Calypso Cove can reopen soon
- Old River-Winfree offers grants to businesses hit by COVID-19
- MB medical center closed for 2 weeks
- City announces new online permitting & review system
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- Motorcyclist killed in accident
- Mildred Haggerty
- Mayor: City will not enforce masks
- Pamela Cowan
- High hopes on hard court for Crosby twins
- GC set to unveil plan to reopen schools
- Mary Patricia (Patti) Laird
- Highlands girl transforms birthday party into fund-raiser for homeless
- Virus spike wreaks havoc with GC plans
- Councilman not seeking reelection