Goose Creek Memorial’s JohnHenry Chapa has committed to play baseball at Jarvis Christian College in Hawkins, Texas this fall. The Bulldogs are an NAIA program. “I am very proud and excited for him,” GCM head coach Brian Williams said. “He has put in a lot of work on the field and in the classroom. He was a three-year starter for us. He is going to get the opportunity to continue his education and play ball, it doesn’t get any better than that. I believe he will have an immediate impact when he gets there.”
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- The Latest: Japan set to end Tokyo's state of emergency
- White House goal on testing nursing homes unmet
- US Muslims try to balance Eid rituals with virus concerns
- Judge rules against Florida on felons paying fines to vote
- Memorial Day weekend draws crowds and triggers warnings
- White House imposes coronavirus travel ban on Brazil
- SpaceX's 1st astronaut launch breaking new ground for style
- WNBA teams set to make tough decisions on roster cuts
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- William Joe Eaton
- Police beat
- Most corrupt president
- John (Rick) Estrada
- GC board hires new GCM volleyball coach
- Centivax Antibodies Neutralize the Pandemic Coronavirus, Independently Confirmed by Three Research Laboratories (USAMRIID, Stanford, and UTMB/GNL)
- Fire marshals catch alleged arsonist in act
- Security guard shot at truck stop — Police Beat
- Special gift for special students
- GCM lands coach from UH
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.