Ross S. Sterling High School senior Jasmine Moore, an outside hitter for the bi-district qualifying Lady Rangers volleyball team, signed her National Letter of Intent Thursday to play collegiately at NCAA Division I Bethune-Cookman in Daytona Beach, Fla. The Wildcats went 8-24 last fall. From left are, Merle Moore, RSS head volleyball coach Candace Southall and Jasmine Moore. (photo by Greg Smith).
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- ExxonMobil contractor succumbs to injuries
- Thelma L. Goudeau – well respected, loved McNair woman
- Four killed in Dayton crash
- Oscar winner spent early years living in Baytown
- Barbers Hill track teams eyes bigger successes
- Jury selection starts in trial of Arkema execs
- Glenda Huntley Massingill
- City embracing new leader
- Preliminary plans for third local Chick-fil-A
- A love story takes off at REL
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.