Robert E. Lee baseball player Bryce Contreras signed his letter to continue his baseball career at Schreiner University next season. From left are his father, Craig Contreras, sister Madi Contreras, mother Melissa Contreras, Bryce, and Lee baseball coach Trent Padgett.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Texas passes 10,000 confirmed new virus cases in single day
- No citations issued over July 4th weekend
- Police Beat – Robbery reported
- Mary Kay Letourneau, teacher jailed for raping student, dies
- SONIC Celebrates Summer With Triple-Layered Lemonberry Slush Float
- Brazil's president says hydroxychloroquine to cure his virus
- Track Etched Membranes Market Worth $1 Billion by 2027, Despite COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Aptinyx to Host PTSD-Focused R&D Day on August 5th, 2020
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- High hopes on hard court for Crosby twins
- Motorcyclist killed in accident
- Pamela Cowan
- Mayor: City will not enforce masks
- GC set to unveil plan to reopen schools
- Mary Patricia (Patti) Laird
- Mildred Haggerty
- Highlands girl transforms birthday party into fund-raiser for homeless
- Virus spike wreaks havoc with GC plans
- Beverly J. Wilson