What if Donald Trump was not rich? What if he was your next-door neighbor living on a modest pension and had the same attitudes that he displays as president? Here are a few things you might notice:
• He is in constant conflict with neighbors and engages in a lot of on-line name-calling.
• A multitude of different housekeepers have either quit working for him or been fired.
• He has declared bankruptcy several times, yet insists on giving money management advice to anyone who will listen.
• He hires people to mow his lawn and then finds an excuse to not pay them.
• He lies to you and others repeatedly, mostly in a sad attempt to make himself look successful and important.
• He has been married three times and has cheated on all of his wives.
• He dumps trash on the lawn of one neighbor whom he particularly dislikes.
• Multiple lawsuits have been filed against him.
• He is ignorant of history and current events, yet incessantly brags about how smart he is and boasts about his sexual prowess.
• Police have him under investigation for criminal behavior.
Would you write Trump off as that crazy guy next door or would you invite him to your next dinner party? Most importantly, what are the chances that you would vote for him to be president of the neighborhood HOA?