Is Donald Trump fit to be President or is he nuts? Just answer “nuts” or “not nuts” to the following true real life examples:
1. Trump recently described himself as “like the King of Israel,” “the second coming of God” and the “Chosen One.” (Nuts or not nuts?)
2. Trump said everyone in America is rich from his tax cuts.
3. Even though July recorded the highest budget deficit since 2010 and 85% of US economists say tariff wars are causing a recession and farmers are going bankrupt at the fastest rate in history, Trump thinks the economy is fine.
4. Trump said if you don’t vote for him in 2020, you’ll lose your 401k because he’s the only person in America who can keep the economy from tanking.
5. Even though 75% to 80% of Jews normally vote for a Democrat, Trump declared Jews are stupid, (total lack of knowledge) and disloyal to Israel for voting that way.
5. Trump abruptly canceled a planned visit to Denmark and called Denmark’s Prime Minister a nasty woman because she disagreed with his idea to buy Greenland.
After reading these actual examples of Trump’s behavior, it’s clear — Trump is nuts!