As a voter, sometimes it is difficult to figure out who is telling the truth and who is promising a non-existent Utopia.
If you like what Trump is doing for the country, vote for him again in 2020. If you are still on the fence over the other party, understanding the standard Democratic goal is simple. I say it is a simple formula because all of the Democratic candidates have the same message.
Through legislation, they plan to outlaw:
1. the right to own or bear firearms including revoking civilian gun permits.
2. decision to chose your own food, including beef.
3. decision to control the thermostat in your house/work place/stores
4. right of freedom of speech.
5. remove representation from taxation.
6. install rigid guidelines to enforce the “protection of the environment” over citizens rights, including mandatory community gardens co-ops.
7. Remove the choice of any healthcare other than Socialized medicine they provide, including triage of the aged, infirm, and imperfect.
8. Further restrict travel to only the State level without a passport.
9. Further dilute the abortion laws until there are none.
10. Turn every law inward to make the populace more dependent on government. Eventual confiscation of all private business.
11. Remove all reference in the English language concerning gender differences.
I couldn’t find anything the Democratic contenders want to “give” us that doesn’t include first “taking” from us individually through higher taxes,or restricting our freedoms and all in the name of “the People.”
Did I get something terribly wrong or did I miss something even bigger?