• A vehicle was broken into Friday in the 900 block of Sage Street and a wallet was stolen with $50 inside.
• A total of $2,890 was stolen from a vehicle Friday in the 4900 block of Garth Road.
• Thieves stole various tools and clothing items from a trailer Friday in the 2700 block of Massey Tompkins. Computer software worth $780, entertainment equipment valued at $100, tools totaling $1,140, and clothes priced at $350 were all stolen.
• A burglary was reported at a business Saturday in the 3300 block of North Alexander Drive. A total of $700 in entertainment equipment was stolen.
• A $450 firearm was stolen Sunday from a vehicle at an apartment complex in the 2900 block of West Baker Road.
• A thieve stole $63 worth of goods Frid • ay from the Walmart in the 4900 block of Garth Road.
• A theft was reported Friday in the 5900 block of Shadow Creek Court. A wallet with $50 along with $150 in cash were stolen.
• Some clothing was stolen Saturday from Burlington in the 6500 block of Garth Road. The clothing is worth $115.
• A $120 bicycle was stolen Sunday in the 3000 block of Illinois Street.
• An air conditioning unit was stolen Sunday from an apartment complex in the 2700 block of Ward Road.
• A woman told police her white 2014 Dodge Challenger, with the Texas license plate number DXF-182, was stolen Sunday from her home in the 100 block of South 3rd Street.
• A woman was arrested Friday at the intersection of Ward Road and Houston Street for possessing .50 grams of methamphetamines/amphetamines.
• Two women were arrested Monday at the intersection of North Alexander and Lanier drives, one for possessing .30 grams of a controlled substance and traffic violations and the other for public intoxication.
• A man caused $300 in damage to a vehicle Saturday in the 200 block of West James Avenue.
• A man was cited for criminal mischief Sunday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Northwood. He caused $99 in damage, police said.
• A man caused $600 worth of damage Sunday in the 3300 block of Illinois Street.
• A motor was destroyed Sunday at an apartment complex in the 4600 block of Quail Hollow Drive. The motor is worth $200.
Police Beat is compiled from Baytown Police Department reports and officer interviews. Those reports are available at www.baytown.org.
Baytown’s Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards for information that leads to the arrest and charging of anyone who commits a felony. Callers remain anonymous. Call Baytown Crime Stoppers at 281-427-TIPS or send information via text message by texting “Baytown” plus the information to CRIMES (274637).