• A burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 5000 block of Garth Road Thursday afternoon. A purse valued at $25 was reported stolen.
• A burglary of a coin-operated machine occurred in the 4000 block of Interstate 10 Wednesday afternoon. About $600 was reported stolen.
• A burglary of a building was reported in the 1600 block of Garth Road Thursday afternoon. Electronics valued at $1,170, household goods valued at $40 and clothes valued at $80 were reported stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 2700 block of Ward Road Thursday morning. About $470 cash was reported stolen.
• A theft occurred in the 1100 block of N. Shepherd Drive Thursday morning. About $1,165 cash was reported stolen.
• A theft of tools valued at $80 occurred in the 700 block of W. Cleveland Street Monday afternoon.
Police Beat is compiled from Baytown Police Department reports and officer interviews. Those reports are available on the city website at www.baytown.org.
Baytown’s Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards for information that leads to the arrest and charging of anyone who commits a felony. Callers remain anonymous. Call Baytown Crime Stoppers at 281-427-TIPS or send information via text message by texting “Baytown” plus the information to CRIMES (274637).