• A man and a woman were arrested during a traffic stop Sunday at the intersection of North Main and Rollingbrook Drive. The man possessed methamphetamine, had 22 Baytown warrants and four Pct. 3 warrants. The woman had four Baytown warrants and drug paraphernalia.
• A woman was arrested Sunday in the 3000 block of W. Baker Road for possessing 1 gram of heroin.
• A man was arrested Thursday in the 6500 block of Garth Road for possessing 5 grams of synthetic marijuana.
• Thieves attempted to steal money from an ATM Monday in the 1600 block of North Alexander. The damage was estimated to be $15,000.
• A business was vandalized and a $60 motor was stolen Saturday in the 800 block of North Main. The business also sustained $150 worth of damage.
• Vandals caused $200 worth of damage to a laundromat Friday in the 3000 block of Massey Tompkins.
• A vehicle was vandalized Friday in the 500 block of North Commerce. The vehicle sustained $800 worth of damage.
• Vandals damaged a black Cadillac SRX Thursday at a department store in the 4500 block of Garth Road. The damage totaled $99.
• Thieves stole a $300 firearm as well as $5,000 Sunday from a vehicle parked at a restaurant in the 6600 block of Garth Road.
• Several vehicles were burglarized Sunday in the 4700 block of Mill Creek Drive and 4800 block of Stone Bridge Drive.
• An apartment was burglarized Sunday in the 900 block of Northwood Drive. Computer equipment worth $550 and clothes valued at $50 were stolen.
• A vehicle was burglarized Sunday in the 300 block of West Baker Road. A total of $2,000 was reported stolen.
• A home burglary with the intent to commit assault occurred Saturday in the 1100 block of Beech Street.
• A woman told police someone used her online account with Postmates.com to deliver food to three locations in New York and California. The total loss of funds is $308.
• A man was arrested Sunday for stealing an $80 bicycle from a restaurant in the 2800 block of North Main.
• A theft was reported Saturday in the 1400 block of Mesquite Lane. A total of $150 was stolen.
• A $400 bicycle was stolen Saturday in the 2200 block of West Baker Road.
Two tailgates were stole • n from a red Ford F250 and a black Ford F250 Thursday in the 7500 block of Garth Road. Each tailgate is worth $600.
• A $6,000 vehicle was stolen Thursday from a convenience store in the 4600 block of North Highway 146.
• Thieves stole $500 worth of computer equipment, $300 in jewelry, and $200 in household goods Thursday from a vehicle at a home in the 300 block of Miriam Street.
• A $12,000 tailgate was stolen Thursday from a hotel parking lot in the 4900 block of East Chase Street.