• A theft of a vehicle valued at $5,000 was reported in the 1200 block of Missouri Street Friday morning.
• A theft of a black 2010 GMC Yukon valued at $27,000 occurred in the 3400 block of Surrey Lane Thursday.
• A theft of a 2005 black Harley-Davidson motorcycle valued at $11,000 was reported in the 3200 block of Garth Road Sunday night.
• A burglary of a building occurred in the 2700 block of Main Street Friday morning. Tools valued at $600 and about $7,500 worth of valuables were reported stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 4900 block of Garth Road Friday morning. Tools valued at $45 were reported stolen.
• A theft occurred in the 600 block of Massey Tompkins Road Thursday. Items valued at $200 were stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 800 block of Park Street Friday morning. Electronics valued at $200, jewelry valued at $510 and a purse valued at $40 was reported stolen.
• A theft of a package occurred at the corner of N. Burnett Drive and Red Bud Lane Friday afternoon. A Snoopy backpack, lunch kit and pencil pouch with “Conrad” embroidered on it was reported stolen.
• A theft of a firearm valued at $400 was reported in the 4600 block of Coachman Drive Friday afternoon.
• A theft occurred in the 5100 block of Interstate 10 Thursday afternoon. Items valued at $200 were reported stolen.
• A theft of electronics valued at $150 was reported in the 300 block of S. Alexander Drive Saturday morning.
• A theft occurred in the 4300 block of Decker Drive Sunday morning. An iPhone 8 valued at $800 and clothes valued at $125 were reported stolen.
Police Beat is compiled from Baytown Police Department reports and officer interviews. Those reports are available on the city website at www.baytown.org.
Baytown’s Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards for information that leads to the arrest and charging of anyone who commits a felony. Callers remain anonymous. Call Baytown Crime Stoppers at 281-427-TIPS or send information via text message by texting “Baytown” plus the information to CRIMES (274637).