• A woman suffered a gunshot graze wound to her right wrist and a man suffered one to his hip when they were sitting on the tailgate of their truck about 9:50 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Northwood Drive. They told police they heard gunshots and fled to their apartment. Neither required hospitalization.
• Two men were walking through an apartment complex in the 3100 block of Decker Drive when they heard gunshots coming from the parking lot area. They ran to their apartment, where one of them had been hit in the leg. He was taken to a Clear Lake hospital for treatment.
• A woman was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after she reportedly tried to stab her husband with a knife during a fight about 2 a.m. Monday in the 4500 block of Buffalo Trail.
Both were reportedly intoxicated. Police said that Katherine Benson still had the knife in her possession when police arrived.
• A passenger refused to pay for taxi service in the 100 block of West Cedar Bayou Lynchburg Road and assaulted the taxi driver before fleeing the scene. The suspect was described as a white man.
A 41-year-old man was charged with filing a false report to a peace officer about 11:30 a.m. Sunday after he reported his car was keyed in a parking lot in the 6400 block of Garth Road.
While he provided a description of the supposed suspect and a vehicle, police determined the damage to his car appeared rusty. They checked security video, which did not support the man’s account.
He was identified as Charles Hart.
Police broke up a fight in the 500 block of Aron Avenue about 2 p.m. Sunday. They learned that three men arrived at the residence and the fight followed. Four adults were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and one 16-year-old was cited and released.
The arrested men, all from Baytown, were identified as 18-year-old William Symonette, 19-year-old Michael Symonette, 20-year-old Christopher Hickman and 17-year-old German Monroy.
• More than $3,000 in electronics and other property was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 1800 block of Country Club Cove Drive just after midnight Sunday morning.
• Several vehicles were reported burglarized in the 4600 block of Interstate 10 Sunday night.
• A red 2018 GMC Sierra Truck with a Texas Ranger Skull Sticker on the back driver side window was reported stolen from the 400 block of West Sterling Avenue Friday night.
• A firearm was reported stolen in the 1700 block of California Street Friday night.
• A vehicle was reported stolen in the 2700 block of North Main Street.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from the 700 block of North Gaillard Street about 9 p.m. Saturday.
• A vehicle was reported stolen in the 1400 block of North Main Street Sunday morning.
• A tan 2004 Chevrolet Silverado was reported stolen in the 900 block of Northwood Drive about noon Sunday.
• A firearm valued at $400 was reported stolen in the 2300 block of North Alexander Drive about 2 p.m. Sunday.