• A theft of vehicle valued at $6,500 was reported in the 1100 block of Edison Court Thursday morning.
• A burglary of a building was reported in the 3900 block of Garth Road Wednesday morning. A bicycle valued at $1,500, clothes valued at $320, electronics valued at $500 and tools valued at $550 were reported stolen.
• A theft of $500 worth of copper occurred in the 4000 block of Spurwing Lane Tuesday night. The copper line was taken from inside a new home under construction.
• A theft was reported in the 2000 block of San Jacinto Place Wednesday afternoon. A $220 Samsonite suitcase was reported stolen.
• A theft occurred in the 5000 block of San Jacinto Mall Place Wednesday afternoon. Ralph Lauren merchandise valued at $2,300 was reported stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 3400 block of Garth Road Wednesday night. Items valued at $41 were reported stolen.
Police Beat is compiled from Baytown Police Department reports and officer interviews. Those reports are available on the city website at www.baytown.org.
Baytown’s Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards for information that leads to the arrest and charging of anyone who commits a felony. Callers remain anonymous. Call Baytown Crime Stoppers at 281-427-TIPS or send information via text message by texting “Baytown” plus the information to CRIMES (274637).