aunmarkus Ardoin was arrested and charged with criminal mischief Saturday morning for allegedly breaking a window out of an apartment in the 4600 block of Village Lane.
According to Baytown police, a 35-year-old complaint said she heard someone yelling outside of her apartment and went to investigate.
“As she approached the window she saw a black male subject, wearing a white sweater, break her window and run away,” Det. Lance Watkins, Baytown police spokesman said. “The officer put out a description of the subject and shortly thereafter, another Baytown officer observed Jaunmarkus Ardoin walking on Hemlock Avenue with blood on his hands, sweating profusely and out of breath.”
Once the victim identified Ardoin, he was arrested and charged with criminal mischief.
• A theft of a white 2005 GMC Sierra valued at $13,800 was reported in the 400 block of Pamela Drive Saturday morning.
• A burglary of vehicle parts valued at $400 occurred in the 800 block of N. Main Street Saturday morning.
• A burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 1400 block of N. 6th Street Saturday afternoon. Electronics valued at $1,400 were reported stolen.
• A theft of a black 2011 Chrysler 300 valued at $10,000 occurred in the 6900 block of N. Main Street Saturday afternoon.
• A theft of a Ford F-350 valued at $10,000 was reported in the 300 block of Bud Lane Sunday morning.
• A burglary of a vehicle occurred in the 3200 block of Ripple Creek Circle Sunday morning. Firearms valued at $510 were reported stolen.
• A burglary of a house occurred in the 2500 block of E. James Avenue Friday afternoon. Electronics valued at $400 were reported stolen.
• A theft of a bicycle valued at $190 was reported in the 1 block of Mary Wilbanks Avenue Friday afternoon.
• A theft occurred in the 4500 block of Garth Road Friday. Clothes valued at $258 were reported stolen.
• A theft of a firearm valued at $200 occurred in the 2100 block of Belvedere Drive Thursday night.
• A theft of a firearm valued at $324 was reported in the 600 block of Massey Tompkins Road Sunday morning.
• A theft of four Apple Macbooks valued at $6,100 occurred in the 4600 block of Garth Road Sunday night.
Police Beat is compiled from Baytown Police Department reports and officer interviews. Those reports are available on the city website at www.baytown.org.
Baytown’s Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards for information that leads to the arrest and charging of anyone who commits a felony. Callers remain anonymous. Call Baytown Crime Stoppers at 281-427-TIPS.