• An armed man entered the Dollar General store at 2700 W. Main St. about 10 p.m. Friday and demanded money.
The store cashier complied, and the man got away with cash in a yellow Dollar General bag.
The robber is described as a Hispanic man, about 5 feet, 7 inches tall with a medium build. He was wearing a black ski mask, a black hoodie, gloves and white tennis shoes. He was last seen walking from the store.
• A man reported being robbed on McKinney Road near Bob Smith Road about midnight Friday night.
He said he was driving when another vehicle flashed its headlights at him.
He pulled over and three men got out of the other vehicle, pointed a gun at him and took his wallet.
He described the robbers as black men; two about 5 feet, 4 inches tall and one about 6 feet tall.
• A man and woman trying to steal clothing from Macy’s about noon Saturday didn’t get away with any merchandise, but the man tried to hit a store security guard when confronted.
The two suspects are described as: A black man in his 20s wearing a dark blue hooded sweater and black pants; and a black woman wearing a pink tank top, blue and pink polka dot pajama pants and a black shower cap.
Police were called to the 4200 block of West Baker Road shortly before midnight Friday night after someone reported a disturbance involving a gun. When officers arrived, they found three people arguing over rent money.
When police tried to detain Jaden Laborde, he tried to push the officer away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Jason Kelly.
Another of the people present, Dailyne Santillan, tried to keep police from detaining Laborde, police said
No gun was found, and all three people denied there having been one present.
Laborde was charged with resisting arrest and Santillan was arrested for interfering with public duties, Kelly said. The third person present was arrested for outstanding traffic warrants.
Police responding to an assault report about 11 p.m. Sunday were unable to determine if an assault had actually occurred due to the intoxication level and conflicting stories of the two men involved.
One of the men involved in the argument in the 800 block of Archer Road had a cut to his chest, but police were not able to find out how it happened or what the argument was about.
The District Attorney’s Office declined assault charges.
Vehicle shot at
A woman in the 700 block of North 1st Street found several bullet holes in her vehicle on Saturday morning. She told officers that she heard several gunshots about 1 a.m. but did not call police until she found the damage to the vehicle later in the morning.
Police found several shell casings nearby.
• A tailgate was reported stolen in the 7200 block of Garth Road Saturday morning.
• A firearm was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 3000 block of Woodstone Drive Friday night.
• Tools were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 2000 block of Kentucky Street early Monday morning.
• When police responded to a report of a truck sitting unoccupied, with its door open, in the street in the 1600 block of Elm Street, they found it belonged to a nearby resident and someone had unsuccessfully tried to steal it Saturday night.
The driver side door and the ignition had been tampered with, police said. The owner was located and took possession of the truck.
• A red Honda Grom motorcycle with Texas license 245*3W was reported stolen from the 1500 block of Ward Road Saturday morning.
• A 2006 black Kawasaki Ninja 500R motorcycle with Texas license plate 3D*172 was reported stolen from the 1500 block of Ward Road over the weekend.
• Tools were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 2300 block of Camelia Street early Monday morning.