A 41-year-old Baytown woman was reported missing Sunday morning.
According to police, the husband of Nora Villarreal reported her missing after he tired to pick her up from here work but was no where to be found.
“The complainant dropped his wife, Nora Villarreal, off at work earlier in the day, however when he returned to pick her up later that night she was not at the business nor was she scheduled to work that day, according to her supervisor,” Lt. Steve Dorris, Baytown police spokesman said.
Villarreal was last seen wearing black cargo pants and a black shirt with blue lettering.
Anyone who has information on this or any other crime is asked to call the Baytown Police Department at 281-422-8371. You can also contact Crime Stoppers at 281-427-TIPS or submit anonymous tips online at the Baytown Police Department website www.baytown.org.
• A burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 2600 block of Highway 146 Saturday morning. A purse valued at $250 and about $500 cash was reported stolen.
• A burglary of a vehicle occurred in the 2600 block of Highway 146 Saturday morning. Various items valued at $400 were reported stolen.
• A theft of a red 2002 Ford F-150 valued at $7,500 was reported in the 1700 block of Decker Drive Sunday morning.
• A theft of a silver 2001 Dodge Ram valued at $2,300 occurred in the 1700 block of Rollingbrook Drive Saturday night.
• A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 7500 block of Garth Road Saturday night. Vehicle parts valued at $1,500 were reported stolen.
• A burglary of a vehicle occurred in the 2600 block of Highway 146 Sunday morning. Electronics valued at $1,000 were reported stolen.
• A burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 2300 block of Taft Drive Saturday afternoon. Car electronics valued at $880 were reported stolen.
• A theft of a utility trailer valued at $600 occurred in the 200 block of Pin Oak Drive Friday afternoon.
• A burglary of a house occurred in the 2800 block of Virginia Street Friday night. Household goods valued at $3,000 were reported stolen.
• A burglary of a building was reported in the 400 block of E. Lobit Avenue Sunday afternoon. A firearm valued at $600 was reported stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 3300 block of Rollingbrook Drive Saturday afternoon. A firearm valued at $390 was reported stolen.
• A theft occurred in the 1500 block of N. Alexander Drive Saturday afternoon. Various items valued at $112 were reported stolen.
• A theft of $200 worth of children’s clothing was reported in the 6500 block of Garth Road Friday afternoon.
• A theft of tools valued at $369 occurred in the 800 block of Schilling Avenue Thursday night.
• A theft was reported in the 4500 block of Garth Road Sunday afternoon. Items valued at $191 were reported stolen.
• A theft of about $1,200 cash occurred in the 6500 block of Garth Road Sunday night.
Police Beat is compiled from Baytown Police Department reports and officer interviews. Those reports are available on the city website at www.baytown.org.
Baytown’s Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards for information that leads to the arrest and charging of anyone who commits a felony. Callers remain anonymous. Call Baytown Crime Stoppers at 281-427-TIPS.