• Police responded to a report of a fight in the 1800 block of Amelia Street about 4:35 p.m. Friday. A witness said that a gray Chevrolet truck stopped in the middle of the street and its occupants and several men from a residence argued in the street.
One of the men in the street fired at the truck as it left. Baytown police Sergent Jason Kelly said it is not known if the truck was hit. The persons involved in the altercation were not cooperative with police.
• A woman reported shots fired in the 3100 block of Iowa Street about 2:20 a.m. Saturday. She told officers she heard two shots; one bullet was found to have come through a window and was found in a bedroom. No one was injured.
A man called police about 9 p.m. Saturday to report that another man pointed a gun at him in the 1700 block of Bob Smith. The victim reported that he was speaking with a female friend when her boyfriend arrived and threatened him with a firearm, apparently thinking he was the woman’s new boyfriend. The man who displayed the weapon was charged with deadly conduct.
A woman reported to police that her boyfriend assaulted her in the 3300 block of Rollingbrook Drive about 11 a.m. Saturday. The man reported that his girlfriend stole his car title. Police determined that the car title issue was a civil problem and the woman admitted that no assault occurred.
A police officer saw two men run from a gas station in the 1600 block of North Alexander Drive about 2 a.m. Sunday, wearing hooded sweatshirts.
A police spokesman said the officer noted the vehicle they ran to did not have a license plate and, suspecting a robbery, tried to stop the vehicle. The vehicle led the officer on a pursuit before stopping near Dyer and Houston, where four people left the vehicle and fled.
One of the occupants, a juvenile, was caught and faces a charge of evading arrest. Police said the vehicle was stolen, and officers are still investigating the incident and seeking to identify the fleeing suspects.
• Two vehicles and cash were reported stolen from a business in the 3200 block of Decker Drive Friday.
• Tools were reported stolen from a building in the 2100 block of West Baker Road Friday.
• A firearm was reported stolen from the 800 block of Hunt Road Saturday.
• A blue and tan 1999 Ford F350 Superduty truck with Texas license plate FCP838 was reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 300 block of West Baker Road Saturday.
• A white 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 pickup with a Lincoln welder in the back was reported stolen from the 200 block of Travis Street Saturday.
• A restaurant in the 6400 block of Garth Road reported that a former employee stole more than $10,000 from the business’s checking account by making unauthorized transactions. The loss was reported Friday and is being investigated.
• About $200 worth of metal was reported stolen from the 900 block of East Fayle Avenue Saturday.
• A license plate was reported stolen from the 800 block of Briar Creek Drive Friday.
• A red Schwinn bicycle was reported stolen from the 1500 block of South Pruett Street early Monday morning.