Baytown police are looking for two individuals that may have information in the aggravated robbery that occurred in the 3100 block of Garth Road Friday morning.
Authorities are looking for two African American women, who the Baytown police have named as persons of interest, regarding the robbery of the Oasis convenience store around 4:30 a.m. Friday.
According to police, three men entered the convenience store and robbed it at gunpoint. While two suspects approached the counter with handguns, the third suspect stayed by the door.
After one of the suspects forced an employee to open the register, he took the money and then struck the complaint on the head.
All three suspects then fled the store on foot toward Northwood Drive.
Anyone who has information on this or any other crime is asked to call the Baytown Police Department at 281-422-8371. You can also contact Crime Stoppers at 281-427-TIPS, submit anonymous tips online at the Baytown Police Department website www.baytown.org, or text keyword BAYTOWN plus your tip to 274637 (CRIMES).
• A theft of a vehicle valued at $25,000 occurred in the 4900 block of Taylor Drive Friday morning.
• A burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of E. Fayle Avenue Friday morning. A purse valued at $80 was reported stolen.
• A theft from a vehicle occurred in the 2300 block of Eaves Drive Thursday night. Various items valued at $4,600 were reported stolen.
• A theft of a red 2018 Kia Soul valued at $13,050 was reported in the 5100 block of Garth Road Friday night.
• A burglary of a vehicle occurred in the 3700 block of Emmett Hutton Boulevard Friday night. A 9MM Glock valued at $550 was reported stolen.
• A burglary of a vehicle was reported in the 200 block of W. Lobit Avenue Friday night. Electronics valued at $500 and various other items valued at $200 were reported stolen.
• A burglary of a vehicle occurred in the 200 block of E. Adoue Avenue Sunday morning. Jewelry valued at $500 was reported stolen.
• A theft occurred in the 100 block of S. Alexander Drive Sunday afternoon. Items valued at $96 were reported stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 4500 block of Garth Road Saturday afternoon. Clothes valued at $195 were reported stolen.
• A theft occurred in the 6500 block of Garth Road Sunday afternoon. Clothes valued at $125 were reported stolen.
• A theft was reported in the 3600 block of Garth Road Sunday afternoon. And $583 worth of jeans was reported stolen.
• A theft from a person occurred in the 6100 block of Garth Road Monday morning. A wallet and about $100 cash was reported stolen.
Police Beat is compiled from Baytown Police Department reports and officer interviews. Those reports are available on the city website at www.baytown.org.