Homeowner orientation is offered Tuesday, Jan. 21 at 6 p.m. and Saturday, Jan. 25 at 10 a.m. for those interested in learning the qualifications required for the Habitat program. The meeting is open to the public and will be held at Faith Presbyterian Church, 3900 N. Main St. in Baytown. Applications will be accepted through Feb. 15.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Homeschooling vets share advice
- Sun cutting 2 editions
- Mayor: State hopeful on social-distancing impact
- Council to consider new updated budget for hotel/convention center
- Watchdog: Work at Superfund site continuing
- Harris Co. harbors hot spot concerns
- GC to host virtual job fair
- Chambers Co. virus numbers rise to 22
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- 3 COVID-19 cases at fed facility
- [Update: Baytown now posting case count] Unclear why Harris County will not ID cases by city
- City business going old school
- Woman shares mom’s coronavirus journey
- It’s OK to say, ‘enough is enough!’
- Testing starts at Stallworth
- 3 arrested in Country Club Estate burglaries
- Inmate release ordered
- Easter tradition gives way to virtual service
- iBIO Commends Illinois the Life Sciences Community for its Impact through the iBIO COVID-19 PPE Response Fund