Robert E. Lee High School celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month Wednesday with performances by the REL Orchestra and other students demonstrating lasso skills. Members of the student-led band Primera Clave, entertain during lunch in honor of Hispanic Heritage Day. From left Melvin Valdez, Noe Ramirez and Jesus Valadez.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- North Channel 8A champs
- Saluting veterans: Military’s selflessness, sacrifice praised
- Crosby hoops seeking rebound on court
- Highlands woman earns ‘Heart of Gold’ award
- New Anahuac coach hoping to end boys hoops playoff drought
- CC deputies arrest four in Cove smash and grab
- Woods, Water & Wildlife: Quails of Texas
- Missing Baytown woman discovered by duck hunters