Gadiel Chavez, a third-grader at Travis Elementary, shows off his Astros spirit to Robert E. Lee High School baseball player Izayah Hernandez. On Monday, the Tampa Bay Rays defeated the Houston Astros, 10-3, and cut their AL Division Series deficit to 2-1. Astros manager AJ Hinch announced after the game that Houston will start Justin Verlander on three days of rest in Game 4 of the best-of-five matchup at Tropicana Field today. Tampa Bay will use Diego Castillo as an opener. "He's one of the best pitchers in the world. No more complicated than that," Hinch said of Verlander. "He's ready, and it's his game."
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Quick response keeps fuel leak under control
- Eagle Drive, I-10 overpass closing May 27
- BH, Crosby boys open hoops playoffs tonight
- Judge rules state failed to disclose evidence in trial of Arkema execs
- REL baseball coach predicts strong 2nd-year returns
- Lynchburg Ferry closed for repairs
- The Power Five: GCM girls soccer pace ranking shift
- Poll a mixed bag for schools
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- Fred C. Dittman, Jr.
- P&Z to consider code change for San Jac district
- Primary election roundup: Early voting starts today
- Baytown Historical Preservation Assoc. presents true story of Bonnie & Clyde
- Alex Josean Colón
- Baytown man shot by relative
- Help sought in finding missing Crosby girl
- Police beat
- Michael (Shawn) Wooster
- Kenneth Lee Conway
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.