When Baytown police responded to a noise complaint about 8 a.m. Sunday at the Bay Oaks Apartments in the 1700 block of Bob Smith Road, they found that the person allegedly causing the noise disturbance had an outstanding arrest warrant from Harris County.
Baytown police spokesman Lieutenant Steve Dorris said the suspect, 19-year-old Homero Diaz, had an outstanding felony warrant for burglary/bond revocation related to a burglary at the same apartment complex in Feburary.
• A car was reported burglarized in a parking lot in the 6400 block of Garth Road about 1 p.m. Saturday.
• Money, firearms and tools were reported stolen from a residence in the 3100 block of New Meadow Drive Friday night.
• A gray 2003 Ford F250 with Texas license plate HXV538 was reported stolen from a parking lot in the 6500 block of Garth Road about 1:45 p.m. Saturday.
• A vehicle window was broken and a purse stolen from a parking lot in the 6400 block of Garth Road about 2 p.m. Saturday.
• A man was arrested about 2 p.m. Saturday in the 3100 block of Michigan Street for vehicle theft.
• A phone was reported stolen in the 2700 block of Ward Road early Sunday morning.