To prepare stores to better serve customers, all H-E-B, Joe V’s Smart Shop, Mi Tienda and Central Market stores in the Houston area will shift to modified hours, closing at 8 p.m. today. Starting tomorrow, March 14 HEB will shift to modified hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. until further notice. These temporary changes, along with some adjustment to services, will help keep shelves stocked and help ensure customers can secure the products they need as quickly as possible. Please remember that while preparation is important, panic is not necessary. HEB will return to regular hours and full services as quickly as possible. Together, we can do our part to #SlowtheSpreadTexas. Customers can find an updated list of store hours at newsroom.heb.com
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Homeschooling vets share advice
- Sun cutting 2 editions
- Mayor: State hopeful on social-distancing impact
- Council to consider new updated budget for hotel/convention center
- Watchdog: Work at Superfund site continuing
- Harris Co. harbors hot spot concerns
- GC to host virtual job fair
- Chambers Co. virus numbers rise to 22
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- 3 COVID-19 cases at fed facility
- [Update: Baytown now posting case count] Unclear why Harris County will not ID cases by city
- City business going old school
- Woman shares mom’s coronavirus journey
- It’s OK to say, ‘enough is enough!’
- Testing starts at Stallworth
- Inmate release ordered
- 3 arrested in Country Club Estate burglaries
- Easter tradition gives way to virtual service
- iBIO Commends Illinois the Life Sciences Community for its Impact through the iBIO COVID-19 PPE Response Fund