- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said efforts to allow mail-in voting during the coronavirus pandemic is a “scam by Democrats to steal the election.” He said no one under 65 should fear contracting COVID-19 from in-person voting. Do you support expanded mail-in voting during the pandemic?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Protesters march on Baytown police station
- Officials probe COVID-19 outbreak at Houston-area facility
- Black cops feel pain of Floyd's death, duty to their uniform
- Demonstrators vow to sustain momentum until change happens
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis | PPM Consultancy Procurement Intelligence Report Forecasts Spend Growth of Over USD 2,936 Billion
- Mayor downplays rough police treatment of NYC protesters
- The Latest: Minneapolis and St. Paul no longer under curfew
- Surfers 'paddle out,' circle up in memory of George Floyd
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge to Feature Charitable Program Supporting National Pandemic Relief and DFW Community
- Protest march to Baytown Police Department slated for today
- Baytown officer under review in viral arrest
- Temporary home for Baytown utility billing
- We need to ensure that no child is left isolated
- ExxonMobil gets favorable ruling
- Timothy Wayne Coyle
- Texas council member quits under fire over protest response
- Baytown man charged with murder of brother
- Most Improved Player Countdown: No. 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.