- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said efforts to allow mail-in voting during the coronavirus pandemic is a “scam by Democrats to steal the election.” He said no one under 65 should fear contracting COVID-19 from in-person voting. Do you support expanded mail-in voting during the pandemic?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Protesters march on Baytown police station
- Wall Street's rally zooms higher after surprise gain in jobs
- UN agency: Iran violating all restrictions of nuclear deal
- Minneapolis to ban police chokeholds in wake of Floyd death
- The Latest: Tacoma, Wash., mayor orders firing of 4 officers
- Lauding 'force' to restore order, Sen. Cotton raises profile
- Demonstrators vow to sustain momentum until change happens
- Texas State investigates racial abuse claims against coach
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge to Feature Charitable Program Supporting National Pandemic Relief and DFW Community
- Protest march to Baytown Police Department slated for today
- Baytown officer under review in viral arrest
- Temporary home for Baytown utility billing
- We need to ensure that no child is left isolated
- ExxonMobil gets favorable ruling
- Timothy Wayne Coyle
- Texas council member quits under fire over protest response
- Baytown man charged with murder of brother
- Most Improved Player Countdown: No. 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.