- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said efforts to allow mail-in voting during the coronavirus pandemic is a “scam by Democrats to steal the election.” He said no one under 65 should fear contracting COVID-19 from in-person voting. Do you support expanded mail-in voting during the pandemic?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Relay for Life now set for Oct. 24
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms, flood threat for Mexico
- Officials: Goose Creek 2019 bond progressing well
- Texas virus cases rise again after one-day drop off
- BH early budget highlights: Tax decrease, pay raises
- GCM athlete headed to Indian Hills CC
- NFL tells teams they must hold training camps at home
- MBFD responds to fatal truck fire
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge to Feature Charitable Program Supporting National Pandemic Relief and DFW Community
- Baytown facing virus challenges head-on
- Man dies in early morning shooting
- We need to ensure that no child is left isolated
- Temporary home for Baytown utility billing
- ExxonMobil gets favorable ruling
- Baytown man charged with murder of brother
- Police beat
- Mall on hold — JCPenney bankruptcy upsets timeline
- Most corrupt president
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.