The Evening Pilot Club of Baytown held the club’s 2019-20 installation of officers ceremony at Spring Hill Suites in Baytown. From left are Directors Jan Bracey, Liz Webb , Marcie Hill, Barbara Carpenter, and Barbara Thomas, Treasurer Joyce Cox, Corresponding Secretary Adele Pumphrey, Secretary Angie Hudman, Vice President Janice Hudman, President-Elect Kay Fregia, and President Pam Shirley. Evening Pilots meet the second and fourth Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Baker Road Baptist Church. For more information, call 281-352-2400.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- Dateline NBC to feature McDowell case
- Barry makes landfall
- Baytown police seek man who shot teen
- James (Jimbo) Ellis Ward
- W. E. (Buddy) Irby
- Kelsey-Seybold opens Baytown clinic
- Mont Belvieu revokes massage parlor certificate
- Judge from Baytown front and center in Obamacare fight
- Ronald Wayne Moser
- Clearing the way for progress