A Life to Live volunteers and Baytown Animal Control and Baytown Health Department staff gathered for a photo with a few of the donations A Life to Live’s team donated to benefit shelter pets and to support the implementation of new lifesaving programs and enrichment for dogs and cats in the facility. A Life to Live came with two truck loads of pet beds, toys, treats, grooming supplies, collars, leashes, harnesses, and much more, thanks to their cooperation and partnership with the local Petco and PetSmart stores. From left are Dottie Kerr (A Life to Live Volunteer), Angela Cherry (A Life to Live Volunteer), James Garcia (City of Baytown Assistant Health Director), Eric Harding (A Life to Live Board Member), April Moore (City of Baytown Shelter Manager), staff member, Tricia Baker (A Life to Live Volunteer), staff member, Jay Garrett Jr. (A Life to Live Founder).
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Chambers Co. EMS operational
- Three men charged in gas station murder
- Lee College postpones graduation until winter
- State closes in on 4,000 virus cases
- Sheldon man charged in wife’s slaying
- United Way GBACC offering support during pandemic
- Anahuac ISD board approves emergency powers for superintendent
- County Pct. 2 expanding senior meal service
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- Man shot dead at gas station
- Harris Co. to extend stay home order today
- Harris County judge won’t rule out shelter-in-place order
- Sheldon woman found murdered in home
- Testing starts at Stallworth
- Online effort launched to save Baytown’s Casa Ole
- Coronavirus cases confirmed in Harris County
- Taco shop feeds first responders
- Chambers County enacts youth curfew
- Precautions keep 1st responders healthy and on virus front lines