Faith Community Hospice sponsored a senior parade at St. James House Friday, May 8 and over 100 drivers participated. Residents of St. James House were lined up six feet apart on the sidewalk with their caregivers. This was the first time they had been outside in six weeks. Pictured at right are St. James House Administrator Carolyn Hall, Social Services Director Sandy De Vries and Kathy Anderson of Faith Community Hospice.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Remembering their service for Memorial Day
- Biden makes 1st in-person appearance in more than 2 months
- Global Market Trajectory & Analytics for the World Molecular Diagnostics Market: Rising Emphasis on Lab Automation to Augur Well for Market Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- The Latest: Lake revelers in Missouri draw stern warning
- Global e-Commerce & Online Payments Market 2020: COVID-19 Implications - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Trump doubles up on Memorial Day events
- Lock your cars! Vehicle theft spikes in COVID-19 pandemic
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
Popular BaytownSun Stories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.