The Rotary Club of Baytown have kicked off planning the 2020 Shrimp & Catfish Festival at their club luncheon. There are two grand prizes in the raffle, a 2020 Honda Passport or a 2020 Toyota Tacoma, courtesy of Community Toyota-Honda-Kia. Raffle tickets are $100 each and will be available soon. Two meal tickets are included with each raffle ticket sold. The Shrimp & Catfish Festival will be held May 30 at Houston Raceway Park powered by Pennzoil. This is the only fundraiser for the Rotary Club of Baytown. Proceeds help many charities.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Tuned In TV
Chambers County Weekly
- To view our latest issue click the image on the left.
Sun Weekly Survey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Chambers Co. EMS operational
- Three men charged in gas station murder
- Lee College postpones graduation until winter
- State closes in on 4,000 virus cases
- Sheldon man charged in wife’s slaying
- United Way GBACC offering support during pandemic
- Anahuac ISD board approves emergency powers for superintendent
- County Pct. 2 expanding senior meal service
Popular BaytownSun Stories
- Man shot dead at gas station
- Harris Co. to extend stay home order today
- Harris County judge won’t rule out shelter-in-place order
- Sheldon woman found murdered in home
- Testing starts at Stallworth
- Online effort launched to save Baytown’s Casa Ole
- Coronavirus cases confirmed in Harris County
- Taco shop feeds first responders
- Chambers County enacts youth curfew
- Precautions keep 1st responders healthy and on virus front lines