The eighth annual “Deck the Halls” Christmas Tour of Homes is Saturday, Dec. 7, and Sunday, Dec. 8, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Pilot Club of Baytown and homeowners are excited to showcase homes on the tour again this year. Four families have opened their beautiful homes decorated for the holiday season in support of the Pilot Club’s efforts to fund service projects in our community for the coming year.
Generous homeowners are:
• Dr. Dean and Gena Hutto, 412 S Burnett Drive (Lakewood), Baytown
• Wes and Kathy Winn, 414 S Burnett Drive (Lakewood), Baytown
• Shane and Kathi Clausen, 2 Del Oro Ct. (Tierra Del Oro), Baytown
• Glenn and Stephanie Lemelle, 4418 Sunrise (Sellers Station), Mont Belvieu
A donation of $20 per person allows a tour of all four homes to be visited on either day.
Pilot members volunteer to assist the homeowners of homes being visited. Typically, a minimum of four Pilot members assigned per home to ensure security. Proceeds go to Pilot Club of Baytown’s projects and operating budget for service activity within the community.
Tickets for the Christmas Tour of Homes are available from any member of the Pilot Club of Baytown and may be purchased from the following business locations.
• Baytown Historical Museum, 220 West Defee
• Designs by Carolyn, Halls Carpet Haus, 1415 North Pruett
• Kathy Young’s Merle Norman, 407 West Baker, suite J
• Heritage Interior Designs, 2609 West Main Street
The donations to the Deck the Halls Christmas Tour of Homes, along with the Annual Yellow Rose Gala held in the spring, allow the Pilot Club to support a multitude of needed projects for the Baytown community in the coming year.
For more information about the Tour of Homes or the Pilot Club and information about becoming a member, contact Judy Wheat at 281-424-7838 or www.pilotclubofbaytown.org.